Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
IME is a well established electrical contractor, we've been in business since 1946. We're seeking an additional Project Engineer, supporting our DEN campus. This is an outstanding opportunity with a rapidly evolving and diverse team. Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. We are constantly seeking ways to improve our employee and customer experience.
The Project Engineer is responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines supporting an electrical construction project. Schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Interpretation of applicable construction drawings
- Assist with the review of plans and specifications and prepare a checklist of contract features which require periodic attention and list items the sub-contractor must submit for approval prior to the start of the work
- Assist with cost estimates as needed
- Assist with project scheduling as needed
- Ensure maintenance of accurate records
- Assist with preparing statements of work, submittals, change management and necessary daily and weekly reporting
- Promote safety in construction operations and ensure compliance with safety requirements
- Inspect equipment, material, workmanship and finished construction
- Check progress of work in the field
- Observe work in progress to ensure that procedures are followed and materials used conform to required specifications
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to complete additional tasks and duties as asked by management
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
We're seeking an additional Project Manager to support our DEN operation due to growth. This is an excellent opportunity offering growth opportunity and a strong team environment. We're a proud subsidiary of Quanta Services, a 12 billion-dollar organization, the largest specialty contractor in the US. Our benefit package includes, 100% paid medical, dental & vision benefits, generously matched & fully-vested 401K, 160 hours of PTO, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. Apply today!
Responsible for project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
IME, a 72-year-old company with one of the most established Service Departments in the State-of-Colorado. Our Service team has been one of our most successful departments, year-over-year since 1946. Our team uses state-of-the-art technology and innovation to make a difference to our clients. Relationships have been a key driver in the department's success, we need a like-minded individual for this role. We have an established, long-standing group of clients and are continually expanding and adding new. This is a key role in the company, we're looking for an out-of-the-box thinker that will spend their career with our group. 160 hours of PTO, heavily matched & fully-vested 401K, short-term & long-term disability, 100% fully-paid benefits, eight paid holidays and a floating holiday. Apply today if you're up for the challenge!*benefits listed are non-bargaining employee benefits