- Must communicate information and state problems of challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory and professional manner, and be able to provide clarification as necessary.
- Must show respect for the opinions of others and behave in such a way as to ensure an atmosphere free of needless interruptions, difficulty and or discrimination.
- Must receive and provide clear, constructive feedback regarding work performance (to/from individuals or groups) and be able to provide clarification as necessary.
- Must be sufficiently adaptable to accept and perform in a timely and effective manner work assignments that are outside the normal (day-to-day) routine.
- Must adapt, with minimal or no advanced notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished.
- Must be able to perform other related duties as required. (Related duties as required are duties which may not be specifically listed in the class specification or position description, but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee’s class of work.)
- MINIMUM 5-10 YEARS ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or construction management PREFERRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client and management and goodwill building ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
- Physical and mental fitness is a given.
- Strong focus on quality.
Essential Physical Requirements – the employee should be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Intermountain Electric, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IME complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.